If a Protestant:
- makes a good point against Islam
- or against Atheism
- against Christ-rejecting Judaism
- against Evolution
- against Abortion ...
... can we use it?
I would personally say yes, unless Pope Michael II were to say otherwise.
Pope Michael I was far from an admirer of Kent Hovind's Protestantism, but liked some of the things he did (against Evolution, or about End Times, no doubt).
So, I don't expect Pope Michael II to crack down on this soon.
Is there a traditional precedent for this?
I cite one on the Creationist blog, in the description:
"La vérité et l'érudition, en effet, ne sauraient être hérétiques, au point de redouter d'utiliser ce que des érudits, même hérétiques, ont écrit et exposé avec justesse".
(Dom Guarin)
The context concretely was, his comments on the Old Testament used the assistance of a Hebrew lexicon by a Lutheran./HGL
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar